How to return your order
1. Print and complete the return form that is downloadable from our website
2. Enclose the completed form with the items you wish to return in the original envelope*
3. Address and send your return to:
Piazza Borromeo 10,
20123 Milano ITALY
For any further information or product related inquiries, please contact us at:
For any shipping related inquiries, please contact our warehouse at:
*We recommend that you insure the return shipment and allow for tracking as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the item and will be liable for any damages until we receive the item at our warehouse. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending. We cannot be responsible for any lost or missing items that you have chosen to send to us independently. Please retain your Shipping Note until you have received your refund.
weargrace wants to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If, you are not satisfied, you may return your purchase within 14 working days from the date of delivery, subject to the terms below. weargrace will not offer refunds before your article has been returned to us. Please make sure to comply with the following conditions:
• must be unused, unwashed and not damaged
• must have the weargrace tags still attached
• must be returned complete of all of its parts and accessories
• must be shipped back to weargrace within 14 working days from the date of delivery
• must be sent in one single shipment.
• shipping costs are not refunded
If all of the above conditions are met, weargrace will refund the value of the returned product(s). We will not issue any refunds for returns that do not meet all of the above conditions. You have the option to request within 14 working days of being notified that you are not entitled to a refund that your purchase will be shipped back to you, at your own cost, in the condition it was received by weargrace. If you do not request the return of merchandise within 14 working days, weargrace is entitled to dispose it. If your return was purchased in a currency other than your local currency, refunds will be paid in the same currency. Due to fluctuations in currency rates the amount refunded may be slightly higher or lower than the price originally paid.